Ariat Men's Big Rig Dark and Distressed Brown Waterproof Wide Composite Toe Work Boot
Bigger is truly better with the Ariat Big Rig. With extended sizes and widths, generous fit, roomier opening and deeper scallop to accommodate high insteps and wider calves, it is built to address the needs of all customers. It’s tough enough to withstand harsh outdoor work environments or oil and gas exploration, and comfortable enough to wear all day, every day.
- 11" Height
- Full Grain Leather
- Dark Brown Foot
- Distresed Brown Upper
- Wide Square Toe
- Waterproof PRO Construction
- Composite Toe is ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH Rated
- Mesh Lining
- Patented U-Turn Entry System
- Wider Shaft Entry
- ATS Insole Technology
- Energy Max Rebound Foam Insole
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Shock-Absorbing Dual-Density FLX Foam Midsole
- Oil- and Slip-Resisting Duratread Outsole
- Debris-Release Tread Design
- 90° Heel
5 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
comfortable. So happy I went shopping with a friend who’s tried several different types of boots but recommended Ariat.
Please Ariat make some 4E width options on some western boots. Its difficult to find quality 3E or 4E western boots that you don’t have to custom order that break the bank.