Ariat Men's Big Rig Dark and Distressed Brown Waterproof Wide Composite Toe Work Boot
Bigger is truly better with the Ariat Big Rig. With extended sizes and widths, generous fit, roomier opening and deeper scallop to accommodate high insteps and wider calves, it is built to address the needs of all customers. It’s tough enough to withstand harsh outdoor work environments or oil and gas exploration, and comfortable enough to wear all day, every day.
- 11" Height
- Full Grain Leather
- Dark Brown Foot
- Distresed Brown Upper
- Wide Square Toe
- Waterproof PRO Construction
- Composite Toe is ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH Rated
- Mesh Lining
- Patented U-Turn Entry System
- Wider Shaft Entry
- ATS Insole Technology
- Energy Max Rebound Foam Insole
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Shock-Absorbing Dual-Density FLX Foam Midsole
- Oil- and Slip-Resisting Duratread Outsole
- Debris-Release Tread Design
- 90° Heel
This is the only pull on boot that I’ve tried where my toes had room to wiggle in my size.
Great job, please make some non western style pull on boots in 4e as well. I will buy 5 pairs.
8 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
comfortable. So happy I went shopping with a friend who’s tried several different types of boots but recommended Ariat.