Montana Silversmiths Portrait of a Buffalo Bolo
A rippled side edge silver finished bolo tie with bright cut design over the entire shape. An extremely detailed antiqued silver finished Master of the Plains Buffalo Head sits in the center of the bright silver finished plate. Bolo tie slides on a 37 inch genuine leather black braided cord, nicely weighted with silver arrow pointed tips.
- Black 37" Genuine Leather Black Cord
- Silver Concho With Buffalo Head
- Silver Point Tips
- 99.9% Fine Silver Plated Over A Brass BAse
- Rhodium Over A Brass Base
- Montana Armor Protective Finish