Cavender’s/Ariat International 2022 NFR Experience Giveaway Rules
Cavender’s 2022 NFR Experience Contest Entries must be made by 12/12/21 at 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be announced and contacted by phone or email by 12/17/21. One entry, per person.
- No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Subject to applicable federal, state, and local municipal laws and regulations.
This contest is available only at the following locations: Cavender’s store located in the Las Vegas Fashion Show Mall, Cowboy Christmas & Resorts World Las Vegas, and open to residents of the contiguous 48 states plus Alaska, Hawaii and the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cavenders.com, Cavender’s Boot City, vendors of Cavender’s Boot City, Ariat International, Inc. (collectively, the “Sponsors”) Wrangler National Finals Rodeo, Las Vegas Events, Inc. and their families, and significant others are ineligible.
Sweepstakes Period and Prizes
Contest begins on 12/1/21 12:01 a.m. PST, and will end on 12/12/21 at 11:59 pm PST (the “Promotion Period”). One (1) grand prize winner will be awarded a grand prize of a 2022 National Finals Rodeo trip (total approx. MSRP $5000.), which includes the following items: (2) WNFR 2022 Rodeo tickets for one performance at the Thomas and Mack (value at approximately $500 each), pre-paid credit card (valued at $1200), one hotel room for (2) nights in hotel on Las Vegas strip (valued at $1200), Ariat clothing and boots for 2 people (total value $1,000). Specifics of hotel, and night and seat placement of rodeo tickets will be determined on or around November 5, 2022.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Sponsor is not responsible for complaints or issues regarding the prize. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prizes awarded. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will be selected at random from registration forms. Prize package, hotel and rodeo tickets will be available on or around November 1, 2022. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. In the event any prize is valued at over $600, then an IRS form 1099 will be issued to the winner. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
To enter you must visit a participating location, link to the official giveaway page, and submit the form. Participants must fill out the form on the entry page to qualify. Online entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Must be 18 years old to be eligible to win. One (1) entry per person. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. No purchase necessary to win. Cavender’s will only use personal information to notify you if you are chosen as a winner. Alternate method of entry: mailing 8×10 paper with name, email address and phone number to Jennifer Green, Cavender’s, 2586 Oak Manor Way, Tyler, Texas 75703. Attn: ARIAT 2022 Contest & must be postmarked by 12/8/21. Use of a profane username or the submission of false or misleading personal information by an entrant will be grounds for disqualification. The determination of what constitutes profane, false, or misleading information is at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. To be eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes, each entrant must include all required information. Incomplete or inaccurate entries shall be deemed void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering and providing the required entry information, entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor may also send information, samples or special offers it believes may be of interest to entrant, or other information or goods offered by its marketing partners.
Winners Selection, Notification and Acceptance
Winner will be selected at random. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received by the due date. Winner will be notified via email or phone by a representative of Cavender’s by 12/17/2021. Winner must respond to notification by email or phone call in order to receive the prize. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within forty-eight (48) hours from the time award notification was sent, or if winner fails to timely return a completed and executed affidavit and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Valid photo identification may be required to receive prize. Prizes not won or claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Cavender’s.
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. You also agree to release and hold harmless Cavender’s, Ariat International, Inc., the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Any tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winner only. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. Cavender’s reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the contest at any time, reject any entry, or make any revisions to the official rules as we deem necessary.
The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise enforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
The decisions of Cavender’s regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest, shall be final and binding in all respects. If you have questions regarding these rules, please contact Cavender’s Jennifer Green, email@example.com.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you (and your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if residents of a jurisdiction that deems you to be a minor) consent and understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Additional Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Additionally, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same individual in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive promotional communications periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Ariat International, Inc., Facebook, Inc. and Instagram, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Cavender’s: 2586 Oak Manor Way, Tyler, Texas 75703 attn: Jennifer Green Requests must be received no later than November 31, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Cavenders and Ariat International Inc. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo, Las Vegas Events, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.Additional Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Additionally, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.