Ariat Men's Rebar Flex Brown and Olive Waterproof Wide Square Composite Toe Work Boot
Waterproof for all-weather protection, this work boot boasts the innovation of the lightweight, super-flexible Rebar™ Flex with the flair of Western styling. Made of durable leather it provides a true fit, plus optimal performance, comfort and safety. Composite safety toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. *This boot is eligible for Ariat 30 Day Comfort Guarantee. You can return this boot for any reason within 30 days from the original purchase date.
- 10" Shaft Height
- Brown Foot
- Olive Upper
- Four Row Stitch Pattern
- Leather Toe Overlay Design For Reverse "Saddle" Effect
- Wide Square Toe
- Composite Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH Rated
- Debris Release
- Mesh Lining
- 4LR Footbed For Support And Cushioning
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Duratread Outsole
- Defined Heel With Easy Off Heel Kick Ledge
- Pull On
- Pull Straps
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Comfortable, very durable, not too heavy, they look great once they're broken in.
- Waterproof is great to have, there's no place I won't go in these boots.
- Composite toe has saved me on a few occasions.
- Even after replacing the insoles with brand new Ariat insoles, my heels are generally sore after each day.
- Not breathable. My feet sweat and stink these boots up pretty bad. So much that I usually cannot wear them back-to-back days because they're still wet the next morning. BUT, I purchased a boot dryer machine that produced ozone to disinfect The ozone it produces completely kills all bacteria and eliminates the odor and makes them bone dry. I would recommend spending the money on one.
With that being all said, I'm actually looking at getting a second pair (maybe a different style) just to have 2 pairs.