CAVENDER’S COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS
For over 50 years, Cavender’s has provided top quality work clothing and boots for the hard-working men and women across the country, at prices sure to fit any budget. Whether your business takes you to the hay field or the oil field, Cavender’s has the products to fit your needs. As a family owned and operated company, we are dedicated to giving your business the best possible service at the most competitive prices. With over 80 stores nationwide, we can service any size business with name brand workwear, such as Wrangler, Ariat, Carhartt, Justin and more.
You can be assured that Cavender’s will provide you with the best quality work and protective clothing, including NFPA, ANSI and ASTM certified clothing and footwear. Our vast work boot selection includes the latest in technology and styling in both lace up and slip on boots, as well as the popular square toe and traditional round toe versions in both safety and non-safety toe boots. We also provide several options in specialty work boots such as metatarsal guard, electrical hazard, puncture resistant sole, waterproof and snake proof boots, just to name a few.
Here are a few of the brands and features available through Cavender’s:
- Tony Lama
- Double H
- Twisted X
- Timberland Pro
- Flame Resistant workwear and outerwear certified to meet NFPA standards
- Heavy duty welding shirts and caps
- Tough and durable canvas outerwear
- Slip-on and lace-up work boots with both square and round toe styles
- Work boots with a variety of options, such as ASTM certified steel or composite toe, waterproof, metatarsal guard, puncture resistant, slip resistant, oil resistant, static dissipative, electrical hazard rated and many more
Our commercial account program is designed to fit the needs of any size business, large or small. We offer features such as centralized billing, voucher acceptance, competitive pricing and the ability to special order products from any location. For more information or to open a commercial account, simply fill out the contact form below and an associate will promptly contact you, or you can simply visit or call your local Cavender’s store for more details.