CAVENDER'S CARES ABOUT COMMUNITIES
Cavender's isn't just the name of our store, it's also the name of our family. We carry hardworking western wear known for high quality and authentic style! That standard is evident in everything we do. We are grateful for the loyalty of our customers which allows us to continue supporting worthwhile organizations and events.
Cavender's Cares is our way of supporting the communities that are home to our stores through sponsorships, partnerships, merchandise and gift card donations. We encourage you to review these guidelines before submitting a request.
- Cavender's must have a retail store in the market of the event or organization.
- Requests must fall into one of two Areas of Support in order to be considered. Requests that are not within these areas of interest will not be considered.
- Donation requests must be made no less than 60 days prior to the event sponsorship deadline. If we are able to support the event, we will respond by email. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond unless we will be supporting your event.
AREAS OF SUPPORT
- Organizations or events that support the WESTERN LIFESTYLE. This includes rodeos, bull riding events, ranching and agriculture education events.
- Organizations and events that work to ERADICATE CANCER and assist those who are fighting the disease. The devastating effects of cancer touch many lives, including the Cavender's family, and for this reason is a focus of our charitable giving.
We also have existing partner relationships with these organizations. Any additional support to these organizations from Cavender's will be evaluated and determined based on market and budget.
The American Cancer Society is on a mission to free the world from cancer. Until then, they will be funding and conducting research, sharing expert information, supporting patients and spreading the word about prevention. All so we can live longer and better. Cavender's is a long-time supporter of ACS.
World Down Syndrome Day (WDSD) is on the 21st day of the 3rd month every year. This date signifies the uniqueness of the triplication (trisomy) of the 21st chromosome which causes Down Syndrome.
In 2015, Jacqueline Cavender published a full color, beautiful cookbook, As the Spur Stirs. 100% of the proceeds for the cookbook are designated for the American Cancer Society and Cystic Fibrosis Research. Jacqueline is the wife of Clay Cavender, Vice President of Merchandise.
The Boot Campaign's mission is to unite Americans to honor and restore the lives of veterans and military families through individualized, life-improving programs.
Majesty Outdoors is a faith based non-profit organization committed to raising awareness and through mentorship offering a solution to the fatherless epidemic of our country and to an entire generation of youth.
LSF is a non-profit organization that provides no-cost Post-traumatic Growth Programs for U.S. veterans and their families. LSF programs focus on restoring the mind, body and spirit of combat veterans who live with the symptoms of PTSD, mild Traumatic Brain Injury and chronic pain. The services include the veterans’ significant others and their children to help strengthen and guide the whole family unit.
LSF serves families from all U.S. military branches and service areas. Cavender's is honored to be part of LSF through special event sponsorships and annual Veterans’ Day campaign.
The FFA (Future Farmers of America) is a dynamic student-led organization that changes the lives of its members by providing premier leadership opportunities, personal growth and career success through agriculture education.
We are not accepting donation requests at this time. Please check again in June 2022.