Under $160: Boots That Won’t Break the Bank
Sep 24, 2015
Let’s face it. Quality boots are expensive! No matter what kind of budget you are on, a new pair of boots is an investment. If you have more than a few pairs, you could probably relate to the saying, “I used to have money. Now I have boots.”
We chose a few of our favorite boots for women, men, and children that are easy on your wallet and are also quality additions to your closet.
1. Cavender’s by Old Gringo Wild Tan Goat Snip Toe Boots $159.99
Made out of real wild goat leather, this pair of boots by Cavender’s by Old Gringo is truly one of a kind. Gorgeous western embroidery, cushioned insoles, and leather outsoles are details only found in boots that cost hundreds of dollars until now.
2. Old West Classic Red Embroidered Snip Toe Boot <strike”>$129.99 $119.99
Miranda Lambert would approve of these ruby-hued boots! Every cowgirl needs a pair of red boots, and this pair is the perfect choice. The vine embroidery and Goodyear welt make these boots both fashionable and practical.
3. Roper Women’s Brown with Turquoise Crystal Cross Square Toe Boots $99.99
Cute boots under $100?! We’re already sold. These boots are made out of man-made leather and feature turquoise crystal accents, padded sock insoles, and a square toe. Fit for a cowgirl looking for a sweetheart deal!
Looking for more value-priced boots for women? Shop our selection now.
1. Cavender’s by Old Gringo Men’s Wrinkled Cognac with Mountain Electric Square Toe Western Boots $179.99 $159.99
Who says affordable boots have to be boring? These boots from Cavender’s exclusive line feature gorgeous cognac and purple leathers, pull holes, and a western heel.
2. Justin Basics Men’s Black Cow Roper Boots $84.99
Back to basics! These men’s boots match high quality with a low price. The 100% cow leather and classic roper style are sure to last for years to come.
3. Roper Men’s Burnished Brown Ostrich Print Square Toe Boots $89.99
Your friends will think that these ostrich print boots were genuine exotics! Save hundreds of dollars and opt for this less expensive (but just as good-looking) pair of cowboy boots.
Looking for more value-priced boots for men? Shop our selection now.
1. Old West JAMA Ostrich Print Western Boots $34.99
We know that kids grow like weeds, so expensive boots are sometimes not worth buying for them to wear for a few months. For under $35, this expensive-looking pair of boots is a no-brainer!
2. Blazin Roxx Caroline Brown with Turquoise Snip Toe Western Boots $64.99 $54.99
These boots are a “wild” deal! Leopard lining, distressed brown leather, and turquoise stitching makes this pair of boots a special steal!
3. Old West Jama Girls Classic Tan Mad Dog Snip Toe Western Boots $59.99
It’s doesn’t get more classic than a brown pair of boots. Since they go with anything, this top-seller could be worn every day!
Pro tip: when buying boots for kids, our sales people suggest buying a size up. This will give those little feet room to grow.
Looking for more value-priced boots for kids? Shop our selection now.